Thursday 23 June 2011

CELEBRATE LIFE

Just to show you how mad us crafters are, here is a card I made last night.
I started this at about 10.45pm and finished it at 1.30 the next morn.
You may well ask why, well this card is for a very good friend of mine, she has just had an operation and this is a card for her to celebrate the start of the rest of her life.
The black and white shimmer card is what I bought at the Doncaster show.
I used my nesties to cut out the circle, then decked with peel offs,which I coloured.
The black and white swirls strip is a C&C paper.
Finally the lovely 3D flower well thats been kicking round my craft room so long I always knew it would be for something special and so it is.
Hope you like this card as much as I hope my friend does.
Please leave a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,...she will love it and treasure it, thats the real beauty of making a card the pleasure it gives to the recipient...bless you Margaret

    ReplyDelete