Sunday 19 June 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE

This is my card for the Christmas Card Challenge.
 I decided after talking to my good friend Margaret that I would enter a card.
 A little late but here it is.
I used parchment for the main part of the card.
 Then I used my Big Shot with my cuttlebug embossing folders for the dots and the border.
The trees are one of my cuttlebug cutting dies with gems to highlight  and to finish a stamp from http://www.claritystamp.co.uk/ my favourite crafter.
Enjoy and I look forward to your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Well Done!!!! and soooo lovely I so envy you the parchment talent.....you have made a really great card hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kerry
    Welcome to the card club,,,very happy you could join us...your card is stunning ....gorgeous...
    hugs sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete