Thursday 18 August 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB

Well here at last is my card for the Christmas Club Challenge.
Sorry Ladies that it is so late getting to you.
Having looked at your cards I must say they are all truly excellent.
This was not my first choice for my card but I had a few technical hitches ie :
I bought the full set of the new Spectrum Noir pens and was hoping to create a brilliant masterpiece for my blog, but alas it failed so this is my second entry minus the Spectrum Noir pens, hope you like it and hope soon to master the pens.
Any hints and tips would be appreciated.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous image Kerry, lovely card. Sorry can't help with the pens but it took me a while to master the promarkers so I guess practise will help. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card !! As for the pens keep going it will come to you eventually. Lay the ink down gently and lots of so the colours blend, go back over the edges where the colours overlap with the lighter pen too. Maybe you will have to bring the pens to the next show we meet up at !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry this is lovely what is that backing paper its fantastic.......you just need to keep practising it took me a good 6 months to be happy with my efforts....so dont give up hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kerry - love the robin. Keep persevering with the pens hun, they all take time to master. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerry,

    Love your super card. Sorry to hear that you werent happy with your first attempt, my room is filled with cards that havent turned out as planned!

    That robin is the perfect image for a super traditional xmas card!

    Have a great day tomorrow!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kerry and so Christmassy. Like the girls have said, practice makes perfect and i am still learning all the time. I have just invested in the new FlexMarker pens and so far i am loving them. Although they are still Promarkers they have a different nib and a lot lighter colours which are so beautiful you do not even need a blender pen. You will get there hun. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kerry
    Super card....very nice ...
    hugs sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete